Friday 9 March 2012

The Owners

Hi! I'm Ms. Cass
 
I enjoy doing lots of things..actually, I enjoy doing too many things! It seems there just isn't enough time in my day to accomplish everything I want to do.  So my hopes are that through this blog, I can finally stay motivated and somewhat scheduled in order to sustain a continous flow of  creativity.  I share my life with my boyfriend and five very unique cats, which I have dreamed to one day dress up in petticoats and bowties.


Hiya!  I'm Ms. Tam - also known as Princess Poobert...or really, it's just Poobert, the Princess part is a little overdone, I know :)  


I suppose I have always felt that I have never had any real outstanding talents but the one thing I can and could always do is create anything with my hands.  Music, nature and culture are my inspirations. Aside from spending time with my sister, I time share with two other beings - my Corito and my Luna.

We were so fortunate to be raised by a mother who taught us, from as far back as we can remember, how to use our hands, to create works of art with the most simplest of supplies and to have fun doing it with her. Crafting became a natural form of self expression for us and has been at the core of our relationship with each other. 


And so we have created Tea Time at Neptune's Saloon, an ode to the ocean and of simpler times. A place where our imaginations run wild and lovely.
We hope to help motivate, and inspire others to explore their own creative outlets. So check us out - we would love to know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment